SCOM 2007: Audit Collection Services Reporting
For anyone searching on how to enable ACS Reporting in SCOM 2007, follow these steps:
1. Logon to the server that will be used to host ACS reporting as a user that is an administrator.
2. Create a temporary folder, such as .
3. On your installation media, go to and copy the directory contents to the temporary installation folder.
Note: There are two folders ( and ) and a file named UploadAuditReports.cmd.
4. On your installation media, go to and copy the file ReportingConfig.exe into the temporary folder.
5. Launch a Command Prompt window and change directories to the temporary folder.
6. Run the following command:
UploadAuditReports “<AuditDBServer\Instance>” “<Reporting Server URL>” “<path of the copied acs folder>”
For example: UploadAuditReports “myAuditDbServer\Instance1” “http://myReportServer/ReportServer$instance1” “C:\ACSReporting”
This example creates a new data source called , uploads the reporting models and , and uploads all reports in the directory.
7. Open Internet Explorer and enter the following address to view the SQL Reporting Services Home page. http://<yourReportingServerName>/Reports$<InstanceName>
8. Click Audit Reports in the body of the page and then click Show Details in the upper right part of the page.
9. Click the Db Audit data source.
10. In the Connect Using section, select Windows Integrated Security and click Apply.